PURCHASE OF IMAGES:
Most images shown on the Arc of Light web site are available for purchase. Special status given to Non-Profit corporation requests. For rates and image status please contact Duncan at / Land: 541 996 2313. Cell: 206.697.0204 or online at Duncan@arc-of-light.com
Specializing in aerial, panoramic and infrared imagery. I am available for photographic assignments . For rates and schedule of availability please contact Duncan at / Land: 541 996 2313. Cell: 206.697.0204 or online at Duncan@arc-of-light.com
DISTRIBUTION OF DUNCAN BERRY’S PHOTO IMAGES
Conservation Land Acquisition Fund Raising:
- Acquisition and conservation of 529 acres and 2 miles of coastline at the Westwind site on the central Oregon Coast. Portfolio of aerial and ground images credited with being pivotal tool in successful $4 million agency funding and capital campaign. Enlargements. Presentation power point. Web and printed collateral. (Oregon Watershed Enhancement board, Westwind Stewardship Group)
- Acquisition and conservation of the estuarine complex at Fern Cove on Vashon Island in the central Puget Sound. Portfolio of aerial and habitat images credited with being pivotal tool in successful $750,000 agency funding and capital campaign. (King County-Washington, Vashon Parks District and Friends of Fern Cove)
Web: (Primary provider of images)
- Westwind Stewardship Group (NGO)
- Carbon Collaborative (NGO)
- Ecosystem Services LLC (For profit)
- Oregon Field Guide/ Oregon Public Broadcasting. Conservation of the Salmon River watershed episode. February 2011
- 25th anniversary edition of Trask. Novel by Don Berry. 2008
- The People are Dancing Again. History of the Siletz nation. Charles Wilkinson 2010.
- Oregon Historical Quarterly. 4th quarter 2010
- Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Municipality of Lincoln City
- State of Oregon
- United States Fish and Wildlife.
- Hegearty Family.
- The Rahkonnen Collection.
- Lev Foundation.
- Bluskye Inc.
- Greensource Inc.